April 25, 2006

aloha!

Please stay tuned. Scenes from the next episode of JESTER:

- gloaming. A digression

- a historical debate. Grab your popcorn and an umbrella, because it's going to get bloody in here [infinite bonus points to he/she who can finish this sentence without google aid: "Academic disputes are so bitter..."]

- Time Must Have a Stop. Or not. A contemplation of shyness, embarrasment and beyond

- When I grow up I'll be a singer. Wearing rings on every finger. [You had better be singing. As in, right now. Otherwise, I have much to teach you, my little grasshoppers]

- Modesty and medium-headedness. Lack of in blogosphere. An apology

- and the obvious, apostolic succession in Albania. Saving the best for last :D


aloha!

RSVP

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! I love previews! Sometimes it's the best part of going to see a movie.

06:20  
Blogger Continental Drift said...

...because so little is at stake? And to think that at one point I was seriously considering becoming a professor (actually I still harbour dreams of a mid-career switch to academia...)


All of the topics sound great (especially 1, 3, & 5).

Cheerio!

06:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home