March 12, 2006

I sit here and I ponder.

Basically depressed.

Trying very hard not to begin an ominous tendency to discuss my daily woes in this place.

So.

A women is president in Chile! Yey! Who gives a damn?!

Maybe I should answer a questionnaire of some sort. Keep me focused.

Sort of like the odd questions that appear on the profile editing thing (how technologic am I?).

What's for dinner? (not an odd question, just information of interest to no one else but me)

Answer: fried chicken (but not like the Kentucky FC; just the chicken fried in butter with no covering -- I'm talking about the crust that they put on it that's like flour and then they fry it... just forget it *sigh*) with rice and sauteéd eggplants and onions. Something like that. Doesn't sound too appetizing when described like that, but it is actually.

So much for that.

I think I'll just mope in silence now. Resume your previous activities and, if you're nice and still hopefully awaiting the fruit basket and/or today's leftovers, leave a cheery comment. You WILL be reimbursed in kind

2 Comments:

Blogger SRH said...

Buck up little camper.

Okay, that's all I got. It was a short questionnaire, but effective. I had lentil soup and a pita.

21:01  
Blogger jude said...

little camper? I can honestly say no one has ever called me that. Then again, I don't live in the US of A.
What/who is a little camper anyway? Someone who has a tent and goes on a wilderness survival challenge and has a below-average height?
Well, I've never been inside a tent, let alone spent a night in one. Much more the urban type, me.

Thanks for the good cheer, anyway

14:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home