March 03, 2006

"I say! Help!"

I fear that in this tucked-away corner of the mighty World Wide Web I shall pass unnoticed, a mere damp sock in the immensity of the industrial washing machine. And that probably makes the last two hours I spent struggling to create this thing rather pointless. After all, who writes a blog if not to be read?
So, before you despair of my outdated language and mildly depressing complaint tone, here is who I am and what I intend to do.
I am 19 years old, student, female, and with time to spare. English is not my first language so please bear with me.
I like sitting on the grass and dislike the occasional damp derrière that results from it.
I dislike deceit and so will try to tell the truth at all times (not a very big bonus, I know).
The idea here is to say moderately funny (the goal is hilarious, but let us not kid ourselves) things about pretty much anything that comes around (my first topic, I think, will be "Cockroaches - exposed", with the mandatory nod to Archy and hopefully no boring miscellanea).

Doesn't sound like much, now, does it? Fortunately I'll probably be the only reader, thereby sparing myself the embarrasment.
If you think I stink, or rock, or have a suggestion or idea or a plea for mercy, I'm all ears (eyes?). Mainly, if you read up to here you are my new best friend and in line for the complimentary fruit basket.

5 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

well, hello. you have no comments so I thought I would give you one. your blog is pretty cool, I like the roach thing ^.^

18:59  
Blogger Quirkie said...

Hey I love it! The first blogger (except Hazel and me) to spontaneously lapse into Woosterisms.

And you say English isn't your first language? Pshaw.

What country are you from/ do you live in now?

19:41  
Blogger kranki said...

I was told there would be some type of fruit basket.

13:49  
Blogger jude said...

I was hoping everyone would forget about that... (wink wink smile smile)

And anyway, disclosing your address on the internet is not such a great idea, from what I've been told. For all you know, I could be a slightly scary 40-year-old balding man on parole with a tattoo that says "Love you mommi" (incorrectly spelled on purpose by me).

15:20  
Blogger SRH said...

mmmm Fruit basket

14:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home