March 23, 2006

Hmmm
I am very tired.
I would like to talk about that, since it's a major section of my thoughts at the moment, but that would be in direct violation of the pseudo-oath I took (you do "take" an oath, don't you? or me?) a few posts ago (I refuse to look for the exact one since I wouldn't know how to link it anyway), all about not talking about me because I'm pretty sure it would bore you, my imaginary readers (yes, I have returned to referring to "you" as "my imaginary readers". I know. Me - find - help).
So, cunning subterfuge-r that I am, I shall discuss drowsiness and general sleep-deprivation-related crankiness and its secondary effects when combined with nervousness in the context of an on-again, off-again hyperactive personality.
One could practically publish this in Nature. Maybe I could use this for my doctoral thesis... oh, right, I'm not a med student... well, who cares, just splitting hairs... (my ability to wander into tangents that are fearsomely detached from the curve of what I think I'm talking about reminds me of the title of an article "Far out, man! But is is quantum physics?", which I thought was very funny, and also --my ability to wander, etc-- it scares even me. So maybe I'll leave this road for another day --yet knowing how way leads on to way, I wonder if I shall ever come back... ok no more Frost for today-- and finish up with this serpentine of a parenthesis once and for all before one of us --"you" or "me" heehee. I'm having fun, aren't "you"?-- goes nuts. Here we go... the long-awaited convex or concave --no idea which-- parenthesis is arriving... I'd say it's about 10 sentences late... it's pulling up... it's coming... brace yourselves... any second now... and it's HERE!!!)









PS: I absolutely positively do NOT use drugs, and any indication otherwise is misleading and should be taken in the context of *see above*.
Cross my heart and hope to die.
Unless Coke (the BEVERAGE, people!) counts as a drug, in which case I DON'T, repeat DON'T, hope to die. I like my life, no matter how loud (or long or dragged-out) I complain

1 Comments:

Blogger SRH said...

Hmmm, how odd.

09:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home