September 12, 2006

Heyy
I'm happy!!!
And boy does it feel good =D

If I had the skills for it, I'd plaster this post in tiny colourful flowers, but I don't, so you'll just have to imagine them :P

Why, you may well ask. Well, part of it is just chance, I guess. Why is anyone happy at any time, really? Just weird proteins bouncing around I guess.
Part of it (and not to be quickly dismissed) is that I just had two sizable chunks of bittersweet chocolate (my favourite, in case I haven't already mentioned it ten times).
Part of it is that (here in the Southern hemisphere) spring is just around the corner, and it's starting to get warmer, and flowers are blooming and birds chirping and the sky is blue, which is just irresistible to someone of my corny/romantic predisposition.
Part of it is that I'm listening to great, groovy music (eg. Diana Krall, "Narrow daylight").
Part of it, I guess, is aikido, which I'm really happy to be doing (though I'm seriously getting black and blue all over).
And finally, obviously, given the spring part, and the flowers, and the romantic cornyness, you should have guessed by now that I'm sort-of-maybe-kind-of- feeling kinda queasy butterfly-ish feelings about a certain someone who is incredibly nice and decent, and makes me smile a lot in an impulsive, oh-so-ticklish way.
What can I say. It's been a long time coming. And I'm taking it easy, not freaking out at all, for which I'm extremely proud of myself. So yey!!!

Ok. I know. I'm quickly becoming unbearable. So I promise this is the only post I'll dedicate solely to bragging about my own endorphin-filled state. Next time, something a bit more chewable, I promise. AND, it'll be sooner.


Hugs and kisses all around people!


PS: to share a bit of this sugar-high, I recommend checking out this place:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/

3 Comments:

Blogger Continental Drift said...

Hmmm...your long hiatus from posting now fits-in with your endorphin-filled state!

Congrats on the butterfly-ish feelings!

hugs e baci to you too!

Perhaps you could also write about spring or, ahem, nudge-nudge, the circumstances surrounding the cause of your queasiness.

And using my new-found knowledge,

ciao bella.

09:53  
Blogger SRH said...

happy is good

10:54  
Blogger jude said...

CD: i think you'll find I've answered your request... wink-wink
Thanks for the congrats!
Grosses bises.

[big fat kisses] =P

21:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home