June 16, 2006

For some reason, sitemeter insists that 14 people (or one really obsessed stalker) will read these lines, if last week's visiting pattern is repeated.
I find this highly unusual, and suspect that it is all due to flukes and lightning striking and playful cats on keyboards. Nonetheless, I must admit that it intrigues me greatly, and so I'd like to ask a favour of you who read this:
leave a comment!
or a smoke signal
hate mail
anything

That way I'll know who you are, my overdeveloped curiosity satisfied, and we can all be great friends. Who knows?! I might even start posting again. If I don't fall asleep lulled by the sound of my own rhythmic yawning.

Oh well. I suppose I should take a nap right about now.

Sweet dreams, my darling telescopic-lens-holding stalker!

2 Comments:

Blogger Continental Drift said...

"telescopic-lens-holding stalker?" You're very kind! I know I'm guilty of viewing my blog-roll many times in one day, but that's only when it is a slow day at work.

But Google reader should alleviate that problem...

12:27  
Blogger SRH said...

naps are good

07:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home