October 01, 2008

I don't want to study. But that's not unusual (it's just that the moon is full, and you happened to caaalll - congrats to s/he who guesses which song I just stole that from).

I wish I had something fun to say, but I don't really. Plus, no one is reading, so where's the point in that? I guess I'll just write for myself.

In that case, hi me! You're looking kind of blue and deeply engaged in self-pity. Liven up a little! Any day now, you're going to wake up and realize that everything you ever wanted and more is NOT about to come true, that you are NOT the belle of the ball, nor will you ever be, and that there is NOT a perfect/sexy/compassionate/smart/adorable/adoring/non-needy/understanding/kinda rich/healthily ambitious/supportive guy who will complete and fulfill you in every way, while allowing you all the freedom you need to not depend on him. NOR will you grow up and be a happy nice über successful career woman with gorgeous, happy, loving, smart kids who will adore you and whom you will have no trouble bringing up with the help of said wonder-man. It just AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

And I'm hoping that realizing that (and I mean ACTUALLY realizing it, not just writing it sarcastically in a foreign language and posting it on the internet in the hopes that someone will think you're just fabulous) will take some of the pressure off. Maybe. Perhaps. Quizás, quizás, quizás...

So, if you're not going to study, then don't. But if you are, well then, do it freaking now! Instead of later, when you're horribly tired and hysterical. It's just you and me now, kid. Or at least it should be. Go on. Open the files. Print. Start reading. Go to francais. Come back. Tell her. Watch tv. Chat if you must. Go to bed. Repeat. Ask m? Too weird. Possibly fun, most probably too weird, perhaps regrettable ex-post. Grow up.

And exercise. You're flabby and tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home